1. The guard at the library barely glances at your ID as you flash it to go in. He knows you already
2. The lady at the coffee shop knows what you are going to order before you speak
3. You consider it an invasion when, at the library, someone sits at "your" table and "your" spot. Didn’t they see you there all those other days? Don’t they know it’s your spot?
4. You’re the only one not enjoying the strangely wonderful weather in the middle of winter
5. You have counted how many more days you can go without doing laundry
6. Your dog throws fits when you sit at the computer
7. You know exactly in what floor and general area of the library the book you need is (without even looking at the floor map).
And the worst of them all:
8. You have dreams that involve your readings
Brain. is. fried. Must… continue… reading…. *gasp*
(And for the record, I came up with the list. If it’s similar to any other "grad-student" one, it’s probably because we all feel the same. Sigh.)